Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fail day

Today, there is a 6 hours break in between my class. My group member of PDSM ( Personal Development and Study Method) should actually do a report on the quality of food and service in the Cafeteria of Apiit/UCTI.
One of my group member suggested that we play LOL ( League of Legends) at a nearby cybercafe. Well, I actually promised one of my group member that we will be back by 2pm. But things just get complicated, thus we got back to college by 3.30pm. Class is starting at 4.00pm and we actually rush out of the class to interview the staff that is working there to make up for the losses that my friend that has been waiting in APIIT for 6 hours. I felt guilty that I didn't get back in time. Now, I have to finish my report, my Assignments that I have to submit in 2 more days that I barely started.

This is really a day that fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!