Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another day has pass....




And so....another day has pass...i haven't done my revision yet...this totally sucks, cause i can't have myself to sit in front of the desk and study for the upcoming exam...I feel like I'm totally doom...Maybe i am destine to fail my exam...who knows...But whatever happens I will try to at least study and prevent myself from failing the exam. Tomorrow morning I will try to get up and study a few Chapters of Add Maths, Sejarah (which i totally hate), Chemistry, Biology and maybe Physics. Time really flies fast when you are not aware of it, this means when i'm doing the animation "Paffendorf SMKBJ" I had wasted 5 hours non-stop (means no lunch time) doing it. XD.

Feeling really sleep now hope i don't fell asleep in front of the computer or i will be in big trouble tomorrow when my mom wakes up. XD
Guess i will be going to sleep soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!